Hopefully, this page will soon have more significant information on my attempts to model the steam railmotors.
To start, I made an initial CAD drawing of car 1 based on published information I had. Subsequently I discovered that the NRM has many engineering blueprints of the chassis and motor unit of car 2 and it is clear that my drawing almost certainly has errors.
link to pdf of Railmotor No. 1 drawing
I'm now working from the NRM drawings but will stick to the body as I've drawn it (unless new information comes to light). As you can see I've still a long way to go!
Please contact me if you believe you could make good use of my CAD drawing and the notes I made about it.